In today’s ever more demanding and informed society, FERCOR recognizes the importance of bringing a varied and high-quality product range to the market to meet the needs and expectations of its customers.
It also recognizes the importance of creating, maintaining and improving increasingly rigorous and efficient working methods in order to increase its competitiveness in the market, to encourage and motivate the participation of its employees in the performance of their tasks and to improve the relationship with its suppliers.
MANUFACTURE, ETHICS, RIGOR, COMPETENCE, INNOVATION, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Its mission is to develop its activity with competence, responsibility, honesty and transparency, privileging the maximization of quality in all products.
Fercor aims to maintain a cordial and effective partnership with partners by promoting the development of best available techniques to satisfy all interested parties.
Ethics, rigor, competence, quality, safety and customer focus
FERCOR Indústria Metalomecânica de Precisão Lda is a family-owned company founded in June 1988 by the enterprising Carlos Rebelo and started its activity in Vale de Figueira, in the county of Loures.
– Initially with a small fleet of machines, and later, with technologically more advanced equipment, of which stand out numerical control machine tools and also dimensional control, has always been dedicated to the manufacture of tools and precision parts.
– Your activity is developed in Precision Mechanics (technical parts) and Controls design, covering industries such as: Aeronautics, Automobile, Tobacco, Food Industry, Electronics, Cement, Packing Paper and much more…
– During 16 years the factory installations had been in Loures-São João da Talha-Lisbon.
FERCOR wants its competitive advantage to come from the quality of its services and therefore from the satisfaction of our customers and since Quality is an indispensable condition and an integral part of competitiveness, the company has obtained the certification:
* in June 1999, according to the requirements of the standard NP EN ISO 9002: 1995
* in July 2003, according to the requirements of NP EN ISO 9001: 2000
2004 after an investment that corresponded to the construction of 2 production naves, 3 turning machines CNC and 1 laser welding machine, concluded the process of transfer of the factory equipment at the end of 2008, to the new industrial unit, located in Cartaxo-Santarém, with an total area of 13.000 m2, with deployment of implantation about
3.000 m2, which allowed the optimization of its productive lay-out where we have an highly team of qualified and experienced professionals.
2012 it once again made a significant investment in productive equipment, namely 2 CNC machining centers.
2016 Fercor continued its evolution and therefore began the transition from QMS to the new version of NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 and also implementation of the requirements of AS 9100: 2016 (Quality Management Aviation, Aeronautics and Defense), having successfully obtained its certification in August 2017.